Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day Three: Hot Wings

Just a public service announcement...They never look this pristine when I get them home...
One of my favorite traditions that I have been able to indulge is the Thursday night Buffalo Wild Wings feast. While not the healthiest of choices, I find comfort in the medium buffalo sauce slathered over the five or six wings that I eat before placing the rest in the fridge for my husband to eat as leftovers.

The important part of the meal, to me, isn't the food. It's the fact that I get to have that time with my husband where we share something we both love with each other. We both love food. LOVE IT. He has a broader palate than I, and that's fine by me. Slowly I am working my way toward more adventurous meals but it's a process and I'm stubborn. I have learned that I like raw spinach so that's a start. Brussel sprouts still aren't food. Neither are lima beans.



(Credit to Buffalo Wild Wings for the photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment