Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recovery

The surgery went well. My doctor told my husband that my gallbladder was full of stones and the group of them was the size of a large gumball or half-dollar coin. I will say it is amazing to not have the constant pain from my gallbladder. I had no idea how much it was bothering me. Now I only have to deal with the sutures and the incisions healing. I will post pictures of the spots once I get enough energy and am clear headed enough to use my camera. :-)

The pain meds are helping me to relax and not worry about anything but I do worry about later this week. I have a job interview on Thursday at a middle school, something that I am very excited about. The school system is a place I have always wanted to work and to get this mid-year job would be a dream come true. I miss being in the classroom.

There is so much that I want to write about, my book characters are keeping me awake at night again. But, alas, I have to deal with my recovery first. As soon as I have been cleared by the doctors to start back to everything again I promise my second book will be started.

Love and Light.

1 comment:

  1. Since you are a gamer, I am picturing your gall bladder being full of rune stones.

    ReplyDelete